VIRGINIA UFOs

Virginia UFOs is part of the `State UFO' blog series being first established in late 2013 by UFO blogger Rick Phillips. The `State UFO' blog series focuses exclusively on links to first person accounts of the UFO phenomenon; additionally, these reports will feature attachments such as drawings or diagrams, pictures or videos.Many of these reports will also be featured on the subreddit called Strange State UFOs on Reddit.Com or at my main UFO blog called UFO Disclosure Countdown Clock.

STRANGENESS FROM AMAZON

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Richmond 12/2/13 Pulsating Orb Caught On Video At Up To 200X Magnification - Latest MUFON Reports


Spotted a pulsing light as I was pulling into my driveway and rushed off to grab my camera, a Canon Powershot XS50 capable of 200X zoom. Notice the glide path left to right. Originally the orb was pulsing, which youll see in the first few seconds of the video. From 1:14 - 1:22 youll see characteristic orb shaping. My battery went low on my Canon SX50 so I went and grabbed my iGen NV 20/20 night vision (did not set it up to record via my laptop as I was concerned the object would go away) and went behind the house. It went stationary for a few minutes, glided back to the left and then descended out of the horizon. The entire time it is also distancing itself from my position, so the orb is getting smaller. No idea how far away...it was over Pocahontas State Park (Virginias largest forest habitat). Was able to observe it off and on during a 30 minute period.

=======================================================
Hello Virginia, this is a fairly standard `Orb' video .. Orbs are indeed the UFOs in our collective skies. Read much more and more in-depth about UFOs at my blog UDCC - UFO Disclosure Countdown Clock. FIND IT HERE.
==================================
IF YOU LIKED THIS FIRST PERSON UFO CONTENT - YOU CAN FIND MORE OF IT ON A SPECIAL UFO SUBREDDIT I'VE CREATED HERE.
==================================
AMAZON READS
======================================

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews